A wonderful post by Jacques Franck
– Nothing is good or bad, but it is our thinking which makes it so.
– If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere. The key to human happiness lies within our own state of mind. Continue Reading
1. Do not be possessed by craving nor by lust.
2. know the things as they really are…! And simply accept it, just as it
really is! Away from greed, hate and ignorance…Accept life will change..nothing is permanent in life..
3. Not in a rain of riches is satisfaction of desire to be found. “Unsatisfying, grievous are desires”, so the wise man well knows.
4. Even in the pleasures of the heaven-worlds he takes no delight; his delight is in the ending of craving; he is the disciple of the supremely Awakened One, the Buddha. But wait, there’s more!
Move away from the need to compare yourself to others.
And you will move rapidly toward higher and higher levels of effectiveness and fulfilment. But wait, there’s more!