– Nothing is good or bad, but it is our thinking which makes it so.
– If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere. The key to human happiness lies within our own state of mind.
– Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
– Every time you get angry, you poison your own system.
– The angry people are those people who are most afraid.
– Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
– The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but a lack of will.
– Today’s beautiful moments are Tomorrow’s beautiful memories.
– People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
– Three things cannot long be hidden the sun, the moon, and the truth.
– Love is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
– God, if I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have.
– Never do a wrong thing, to make a friend or to keep one
– Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself.
– When you keep your calm; you will not be carried away by your emotions and the opinions of the majority .
– Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people..
– “Inner peace is the key.If you have inner peace, the external problems do not affect your deep sense of peace and tranquility.””
– “Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind. To be happy, rest like a giant tree in the midst of them all”
– “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.”
– “Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.”
– “To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.”
– “Virtue is persecuted more by the wicked than it is loved by the good.”
– “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
– Good actions bring good results; bad actions bring bad results. Don’t expect the Gods to do things for you, or the angels and guardian deities to protect you, or the auspicious days to help you. These things aren’t true.
– “The kind of seed sown will produce that kind of fruit. Those who do good will reap good results. Those who do evil will reap evil results.If you carefully plant a good seed,You will joyfully gather good fruit.”